Areola restorative tattooing
WHAT IS Areola restorative tattooing?
Areola restorative tattooing is a form of cosmetic and paramedical tattooing that provides realistic looking nipples using nano technology, a none invasive technique ideal for scar tissue.
Is areola tattooing for you?
To be a good candidate for this service you must have had your last surgery a minimum of 12 months prior to the micro-pigmentation.
Areola tattooing is for both men and women who have lost fully or partially the areola due to mastectomy or for those who desire an aesthetic change. Your scars must be flat and white to provide optimal results. If you’ve had your areola’s tattooed previously, the technician will require a clear picture before booking your appointment. It is important the technician approves that the cover-up procedure is possible.
What about colour?
Chloe will choose a colour palette that will suit your skin tone. In the case of a cover-up, she will have to go with darker shades to completely camouflage the tattoo you’ve previously had done. Take note that Chloe reserves the right to decline any specific request she isn’t comfortable with.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT ?
- A soft and realistic looking nipple.
- A measured and personalized sketch of your desired areola(s).
- The use of a nano device to implement different shades of ink in the desired area.
- A minimum of 2 sessions are required, and a third at additional cost is suggested for longer lasting details.
- An annual touch up is recommended to keep the vivacity of the tattoo as micropigmentation is a non invasive technique that is ideal for scared tissue and isn’t permanent like traditional tattooing.
- A painless treatment with the use of numbing gel.
- A safe procedure with the use of disposable needles and supplies.
Don’t worry, we are here to answer any questions you might have regarding this procedure. You can also refer to the FAQ section of our website.