WHAT IS A LASH LINE ENHANCEMENT?
A lash line enhancement is a micro-pigmentation procedure that involves placing pigment along the lash line. Using a nano micro pigmentation device, this technique forms of ultra-thin black line that can last up to 1 year.
IS A LASH LINE ENHANCEMENT FOR YOU?
Ask your beauty specialist about lash line enhancement and your skin type.
This treatment is ideal for anyone who wants the appear more awake and skip the makeup time in the morning ! Combine this treatment with a Lash lift and you cab say goodbye to your mascara for good.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT ?
- Achieve a invisible eyeliner effect.
- Illusion of fuller, darker lashes, while making the eye look larger and more awake.
- A minimum of two sessions lasting an hour each are required.
- Nickel and iron oxide free pigments.
- Safe procedure, we use disposables needles and supplies.
- Painless procedure, we apply numbing gel make sure you are comfortable.
Don’t worry, we are here to answer any questions you might have regarding this procedure. You can also refer to the FAQ section of our website.
- Do not touch the treated area for 14 days. Only touch treated area with squeaky clean hands to avoid infection!
- 48 hours following the procedure: Gently wash your lash line using an antiseptic soap or a non-perfumed soap and a cotton swab.
- DO NOT rub, scratch, or pick the treated area, as picking will cause infection and loss of pigment. Instead let any scabbing naturally fall off.
- Start apply a THIN layer of the aftercare cream that has been supplied to you the morning following the procedure, by rolling the cotton swab along the lashes. Apply 2 to 3 times a day for 10 days.
- Use a clean cotton swab each time you apply the aftercare cream. DO NOT double dip in order to avoid cross contamination.
- DO NOT apply any cosmetics, any products or tools on the treated area for a period of 14 days following the procedure.
- No gym and excessive sweating for a period of 7 days following the procedure.
- No swimming, saunas, hot tubs, hot baths or hot showers for a period of 14 days following the procedure.
- DO NOT expose your skin to direct sunlight or use tanning beds for a period of 14 days following the procedure.
- Sleep on your back for 5 days to prevent your eyes from touching your pillow.