WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is micro-pigmentation (or semi-permanent makeup) technique used for cosmetic tattooing. In this procedure hair like incisions strokes are created along the eyebrow to either enhance, reshape or create a natural-looking appearance on the brows. The brows are completed in two procedures with each microblading stroke is applied individually, allowing the technician to control the shape, colour and density of the completed eyebrows, with results that can last up to 1 year.
IS MICROBLADING FOR YOU?
Ask your beauty specialist about microblading and your skin type.
This treatment is ideal for those who have over tweezed their brows and want to say goodbye to their eyebrow pencil.
This technique is a process that may be used to:
- Improve or create eyebrow definition
- To cover gaps of lost hair
- To extend the eyebrows
- Or may be used as a full reconstruction if the brows have little to no hair.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT ?
- Realistic dimensional brow that will last.
- A personalized mapping of your desired brow shape (because everyone is unique!)
- The use of individual hair strokes in the area to complete the shape and style requested.
- A minimum of two sessions are required.
- Nickel and iron oxide free pigments.
- Safe procedure, we use disposables needles and supplies.
- Painless procedure, we use a numbing gel make sure you are comfortable.
WHAT ABOUT COLOR?
The color choice is patient-specific and is mixed using a organic selection of pigments to complement hair color and skin tone to give the best look.
- Important ! Our pigments are nickel and iron oxide free
Don’t worry, we are here to answer any questions you might have regarding this procedure. You can also refer to the FAQ section of our website.
- DO NOT touch brows for 14 days. Only touch the treated area with squeaky clean hands to avoid infection.
- DO NOT rub, scratch or pick the treated area, as it will cause scarring or losing pigment. Instead, let any scabbing exfoliate naturally.
- DO NOT apply water on brows for 5 days.
- The next morning, start applying a THIN layer of the aftercare cream that has been provided. Apply 2 to 3 times a day for 10 days.
- Use a clean cotton swab each time you apply the aftercare cream. DO NOT double dip in order to avoid cross contamination.
- 5 days after the procedure: Gently wash your brows with an antiseptic soap or a non-perfumed soap.
- DO NOT apply any cosmetics or products on your brows for a period of 14 days following your procedure.
- No gym and excessive sweating for a period of 7 days following the procedure.
- No swimming, saunas, hot tubs, hot baths or hot showers for a period of 14 days following the procedure.
- DO NOT expose your skin to direct sunlight or use tanning beds for a period of 14 days following the procedure.
- Sleep on your back for 5 days to prevent your brows from touching the pillow.