Nano & Combo Brows
WHAT IS NANO NEEDLING?
Nano brow micro-pigmentation (or semi-permanent makeup) is a technique used for cosmetic tattooing. Using a nano micro pigmentation device, the nano brow technique generates fine hair-like strokes into the brow area and can last up to 3 years.
IS NANO NEEDLING FOR YOU?
Ask your beauty specialist about nano needling and your skin type.
This treatment is ideal for those who have oily skin. Nano needling usually lasts longer because the pigment is implanted with a needle instead of a manual hand tool.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT ?
- Achieve a multitude of looks, ranging from hair strokes to powder effect and get a more realistic dimensional brow that will last.
- Combine procedures with microblading.
- A personalized mapping of your desired brow shape (because everyone is unique!)
- The use of individual tattoo strokes or “feathers” in the area to complete the shape and style requested.
- Nickel and iron oxide free pigments.
- Safe procedure, we use disposables needles and supplies.
- Painless procedure, we apply numbing gel make sure you pain is minimal.
Don’t worry, we are here to answer any questions you might have regarding this procedure. You can also refer to the FAQ section of our website.
- DO NOT touch your brows for the next 14 days. Only touch the treated area with squeaky clean hands to avoid infection.
- DO NOT rub, scratch or pick the treated area, as picking will cause scarring or losing pigment. Instead, let any scabbing fall off naturally.
- Gently wash your brows with an antiseptic soap or a non-perfumed soap 3 hours after your procedure. Wash once a day for the 14 days following your procedure.
- The next morning, start applying a THIN layer of the aftercare cream that has been supplied to you. Apply 2 to 3 times a day for 10 days following the procedure.
- Use a clean cotton swab each time you apply the aftercare cream. DO NOT double dip in order to avoid cross contamination.
- Following your procedure, DO NOT apply any cosmetics or products on your brows for 14 days.
- No gym and excessive sweating for a period of 7 days following the procedure.
- No swimming, saunas, hot tubs, hot baths or hot showers for a period of 14 days following the procedure.
- DO NOT expose your skin to direct sunlight or use tanning beds for a period of 14 days following the procedure.
- Sleep on your back for 5 days to prevent your brows from touching your pillow.